Standard Model Specifications
The Standard model meets the requirement for most applications.
- Mast and boom plates: Heavy duty 1/2 inch 6061 aluminum plates
- Bearings: 1 inch diameter, Extreme duty, corrosion resistant
- Boom plate shaft: 1 inch diameter, 6061 aluminum shaft
- Boom U-Bolts: (4) Heavy duty stainless steel by DX Engineering 2” is
included (1" to 3" is optional)
- Mast mount U-bolts: (4) Heavy duty stainless steel by DX Engineering
2” is included (1-3” is optional)
- Boom truss U-Bolts: (2) Heavy duty stainless steel by DX Engineering
- Weight: 30 pounds
- Added wind load: adds 2 sq ft minus the boom/mast plate you are replacing. The net is typically +1 sq ft.
- Wind rating: 100 MPH
- Maximum recommended antenna capacity: 25 sq ft wind load, 125 lbs ( if less than 20 sq ft, weight may be up to 150 lbs)
- Tribander, 3el steppIR, 4el Steppir, Dreambeam 18, OptiBeam 40/30, etc.
- Supports the optional KARLock, Lateral Strut, Bent Boom Truss
- Effective Feb 2021, TiltPlates as build to be easily stackable, if you order a KARLock and need it stackable, please indicated that the KARLock needs to be stackable (extra parts are required).